Welcome to Chen’s Acupuncture Clinic in Brampton!
Aupuncture has been practiced in China and other Asian countries for thousands of years. and Acupuncture is among the oldest healing practices in the world. As part of traditional Chinese medicine(TCM), acupuncture aims to restore and maintain health through the stimulation of specific points on the body. What does Acupuncture treat? When we ask such a question, most of us tend to be thinking Acupuncture as some kind of medical pills, and those pills treat certain type of illness. In fact, Acupuncture, as one important ingredient of traditional Chinese medicine therapy, its main focus is the root cause of the illness, and put the person’s specific illness within the framework of the person’s whole functionality. Different symptoms may have the same root cause and same symptom may have different root cause. By evaluate patient root imbalance, Acupuncturist can come up with tailored treatment program to address the root and the symptoms. That’s why many patients suprisely find out they come to Acupuncturist to treat one problem and other problems get fixed also. Acupuncture treat a wide range of medical conditions and it also used as a preventative medicine. Most common circumstances to take acupuncture treatment are:
- General-Allergies, Asthma, Sinusitis, Headaches, Back Pain, Sciatica, Musculoskeletal Problems, Insomnia, Anxiety, Dizziness, Depression, High Blood Pressure, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Addictions, Indigestion, Constipation, Sexual Dysfunction, Post-Operative Recovery
- Women’s Health- Menstrual Irregularities, Menopause, Conception difficulties, Pregnancy, Childbirth, Lactation Difficulties, Postpartum, Ovarian and Uterine Problems
- Men’s Health- Prostate, Infertility, Impotence
- Pediatrics- Asthma, Cough, Digestive Problems, Behavioural Problems, Ear Infections, Sleep problems.
- Preventative Health- Regular body “tune up”, Wellness, Beauty
One common perception is that acupuncture is mainly useful in the management of pain. That is unture but why people got that perception? That’s because most of the time pain related problems patients see the result faster and sooner, but for other chronic conditions the root problems are build up gradually and need longer time to be adjusted. Often after root imbalance diagnosis acupuncturist offer appropriate and meaningful lifestyle suggestions in addition to their acupuncture treatment. Why choose Acupuncture for treatment?
- Natural approach. No medical taken. Pinpoint the root cause and imbalance, let your body do the magic.
- Effectiveness. That’s the reason why Acupuncture exists for thousands of years and widely used around the world.
- Preventative. When you feel something wrong but checkup shows everything is fine. That’s your body try to talk to you. Before the root imbalance accumulate to a definite clinical condition, experienced acupuncturist can help.
Why choose us?
Let me tell you the secret of picking a good Acupuncture practitioner. The tester is whether he/she well understands the philosophy of Yin and Yang and how well he/she masters traditional Chinese medicine besides Acupuncture skills. You already know the TCM is the foundation for all these therapeutic tools. If someone claims they are doing Acupuncture but know nothing about traditional Chinese medicine, I guess their background maybe physiotherapists, chiropractors, naturopaths etc or just someone practicing Acupuncture like western medicine. For us, our background is TCM, Acupuncture, Moxibustion, Cupping, Tuina massage as well as other therapeutic methods are all based on TCM, and Yin – Yang. What to expect for your first treatment? During your first visit, we need to ask you at length about your health condition, lifestyle, and behavior to obtain a complete picture of your treatment needs and behaviors that may contribute to your condition. Inform us about all treatments or medications you are taking and all medical conditions you have. Acupuncture needles are metallic, solid, and hair-thin. People experience acupuncture differently, but most feel no or minimal pain as the needles are inserted. Try out first! If your health issue is for pain, after your first treatment you will see immediate improvement. If you feel no improvement at all, we are willing to refund you. PERIOD. Certainly the treatment effectiveness doesn’t limit only for pain, just because pain you can tell the result right away without waiting for days.
Chen’s Acupuncture Clinic
8 Melanie Dr, Unit 207
Brampton, ON L6T 4L2
Please find map by clicking “Contact Us” page
Please find fees information by clicking “Services” page
Book Appointment or for consultation
Please call 416-616-7541 or email us at email@example.com
If you are new patient like to book an appointment, please see attention to new patient.