Nelson Chen, R.TCMP Acupuncturist
- Graduated from Capital University of Medical Science
- Member of the Canadian Society of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
- Member of the Hong Fook Mental Health Promotion Volunteer
- Instructor of Yang Style Taiji
- Have been practicing Acupuncture in North American more than 10 years
We follow traditional Meridian theory to diagnosis and treatment, and the result is instant, especially for pain you don’t need to guess whether it will work or not, you should be able to tell me how much improvement you got before the end of your first treatment!
We are one of the very very very few of clinics in North American which use state-of-art Meridian Analysis Device to show you what’s wrong with your health based on meridian analysis. We show you in chart which meridians are off balance, how’s your energy level, how’s your stress level, how much improvement you got and other helpful information, and it’s all included in your regular treatment charge, no extra examination fee apply.
Below testimonials can give you some ideas about the effectiveness of Acupuncture treatments, and we encourage you to leave your own review.